Live at the Eccles
Jim James + Claypool Lennon Delirium
Summer Tour 2019
Friday, June 21st, 2019 at 7:30pm
Delta Performance Hall
George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Theater
Salt Lake City, Utah
On sale now!
Hang with Les Claypool & Sean Lennon – $199 per ticket package plus fees
• One (1) ticket with early entry to see The Claypool Lennon Delirium live
• More about Les Claypool & Sean Lennon – a fan-driven conversation about music, mischief and everything in between
• Meet & Greet/Photo opportunity with Les Claypool & Sean Lennon
• One (1) poster signed by Les Claypool & Sean Lennon
• One (1) exclusive VIP merchandise gift
• One (1) commemorative laminate & lanyard
• Dedicated venue entrance with early access for merchandise shopping
• On-site experience host
Whether it’s collaborating with his band mates, recording guest vocals, or hand-picking opening acts, My Morning Jacket’s Jim James has always radiated a spirit of camaraderie with his fellow musician.
The Claypool Lennon Delirium:
Two worlds have collided, and what glorious and odd worlds they are. After a successful summer tour, pairing Primus with Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger, the two bandleaders, Les Claypool and Sean Lennon, have decided to combine their abstract talents into a project called The Claypool Lennon Delirium. Their efforts thus far have spawned the upcoming, full-length release called “Monolith of Phobos.”
$1 to Waterfall Project, powered by RPM
Run time: TBA
Recommended for ages 8 and up. No babes-in-arms. All patrons require a ticket regardless of age.